The Ethnic Communities Council of Queensland (ECCQ) needed to establish their future strategic directions and engaged DiverseWerks to assist them by creating a strategic plan for the organisation.
DiverseWerks implemented a series of steps to build the Strategic Plan including:
- Interviewing members of the ECCQ;
- Interviewing senior ECCQ staff;
- A desktop review of relevant internal policy documents and reports;
- Preparing an issues paper to guide the strategic planning workshop; and
- Facilitating a strategic planning workshop which was held in August 2015.
DiverseWerks was able to provide ECCQ with a high level Strategic Plan and Business Plan based firmly on the needs and aspirations of the organisation.