View samples of Our Work
DiverseWerks is a specialist consultancy offer led by diversity expert, Director Cecilia Anthony. We develop tailored solutions that enable organisations to harness the benefits of cultural diversity to increase their strength and responsiveness.
An expert consultancy with unrivalled insight about Australian diversity, policy and changing demographics, DiverseWerks brings together experience across community, in Government, corporate and Third Sector to create tailored solutions for clients. Not-for-profit organisations, businesses and Government agencies have commissioned us for our in-depth knowledge and ability to provide these solutions in capacity building programs and services.
INNOVATION IN ENGAGEMENT
We work in partnership with our clients to formulate and implement programs of strategic multicultural community engagement. This includes:
- Market analysis, data collection and segmentation based on ethnicity and migration patterns
- Organisational change: strategic planning, governance review and change management
- Building organisational competence: developing diversity responsiveness frameworks and community engagement strategies, programs and services
- Facilitated education and training
- Developing and enhancing cultural competency: training design and delivery
- Ongoing organisational capacity building: modelling for sustainability
- Community capacity building
- Community and stakeholder engagement services (e.g. open stakeholder forums, community workshops)