DiverseWerks carried out a planning day for Sanofi Pasteur to clarify the aims and objectives for the Aboriginal Community Assistance Project.
A one-day planning session, with facilitated discussions and presentations was held to:
- Clarify the aims of the project
- Frame the data and research
- Understand community engagement with Aboriginal communities
- Look at obstacles and opportunities at community selection
- Document an approach to the project
- Allocate responsibilities and operational protocols
Following the one-day planning, participants felt more clear on the direction of the project.